The Pacific Southwest Mental Health Technology Transfer Center (MHTTC) is excited to offer five no-cost, day-long learning sessions for the broad mental health workforce in our region. The Institute will be held on June 24-25 in Sacramento, CA. Registration is first-come, first-served, and is free to the first 75 participants in each session.
- Leading for and with Well Being, Resilience and Healthy Workplaces– presented by Pacific Southwest MHTTC
- Emotionally Intelligent Leadership and Social Justice– presented by Black Emotional & Mental Health Collective (BEAM)
- School District and State System Leadership on Creating Systems for School Employee Sustainability and Wellness – presented by The Teaching Well
- Hispanic and Latino Culture: Dialogue on School-based Mental Health– presented by The National Hispanic and Latino MHTTC
- Supporting Children, Staff, and Schools at Times of Crisis and Loss– presented by National Center for School Crisis and Bereavement
View the announcement to learn more about each session: conta.cc/2Vj6H5M