Department of Health Care Services (DHCS), Policy and Prevention Branch (PPB) is excited to introduce its new primary prevention data collection and reporting service (PPSDS) that will replace the existing CalOMS Pv. The PPB is committed to providing regular informational updates about the project timeline, activities and current implementation status. This webpage serves as the home for those informational updates. The PPB looks forward to working with our stakeholders as we transition from our old service to our new. If you have questions or concerns, feel free to contact Margie L. Hieter at (916) 327-3514 or by email at email@example.com.
- DHCS and FEi Systems will meet weekly.
- DHCS and FEi Systems had a three-day gap analysis meeting from May 1 – May 3, 2017.
- The pilot workgroup viewed a product demonstration on May 2nd.
- May 1, 2017 – Contract start
- FEi Systems provided DHCS with screen shots of options for the configurable fields.
- The vendor selected is FEi.com, Inc. dba FEi Systems
- March 20, 2017 – The notice of intent to award was posted
- The RFP proposals received were reviewed.
- March 10, 2017 – The RFP proposal due date
- February 21, 2017 – The RFP was posted
- Regular updates will occur at each County Coordinator Call and/or meeting.
Notices and Memos
- May 1, 2017 – MHSUDS Information Notice No. 17-014: Substance Use Disorder Primary Prevention Data Collection and Reporting Service
Pilot County Workgroup Members
- Alameda County
- Contra Costa County
- Kern County
- Los Angeles County
- Mendocino County
- Napa County
- Orange County
- Riverside County
- Sacramento County
- San Francisco County
- San Luis Obispo County
- Santa Cruz County
- Sutter-Yuba County
- Trinity County
- The California Friday Night Live Partnership