The Community Prevention Initiative (CPI) provides substance use disorder prevention (SUD Pv) training and technical assistance (TTA) and capacity building services at no cost to the requestor to support SUD Pv workforce development throughout California. Through innovation and evidence-based application, CPI empowers the SUD Pv field and stakeholders to successfully respond to the dynamic, complex, and shifting SUD Pv needs of California’s diverse communities.
CPI is administered by the Center for Applied Research Solutions (CARS) and funded and directed by the California Department of Health Care Services (DHCS).
For assistance please contact us at:
Phone: (707) 568-3800
Fax: (707) 568-3810
708 College Avenue
Santa Rosa, CA 95404
More CARS Projects
- SAMHSA’s Now Is The Time Initiative (NITT)
- California Mentoring Partnership (CMP)
- California Community Colleges Health & Wellness Program
- Alliance for Culturally and Linguistically Appropriate Services (CLAS)
- State Incentive Grant (SIG)
- CARS Mentoring
- Safe and Drug-Free Schools and Communities Technical Assistance (SDFSC TA)